10 Must Haves When You Search ‘DJ for Party’
Recent data from Google shows that many people search 'DJ for Party'.
But no matter what party a DJ is needed for, there are specific things an event organizer should know right away (and should ask for). After all, you want to know you are dealing with a professional company that is worth your money and will be able to deliver for you. So when you are Googling 'DJ for Party' - here's our Top 10 recommended things you should learn from any DJ or DJ company before booking.
- Availability. Seems obvious but double booking does happen.
- Equipment. Do they own professional gear that can adequately handle your event. Can you see photos of their speakers, lights etc?
- Reviews. What do other people say about them?
- Cost. Make sure there are no hidden fees, taxes or 'surprises'.
- Insurance. Can they provide this for your event?
- Back Up Plan. What happens if you book them and they get sick or injured?
- Music Playlists. Who gets to pick the music? You or the DJ? Can you give them a playlist?
- **DJ Skill**. Are you dealing with a real DJ or a person who fades songs together? Do they have mixes online for you to listen to?
- Contract / Agreement. Make sure you get one.
- Gut Check. Trust yourself. if it doesn't feel good - don't book.
Contact us for our availability and prices. Or message us on Facebook. We would love to introduce ourselves to you!
Leave a Reply